- Awesome Moments: "Who do the hell are you to change that?!" "I'm Orgazmo!"
- Awesome Music: '''NOW YOU'RE A MAYUNN! A MANNY MANNY MAYUNNNNnnn'''
- Crosses the Line Twice: A devout Mormon missionary gets a job playing a superhero in porno films to raise money for his wedding to his almost painfully-wholesome fiancée. Despite some very obvious signs that God doesn't want him having anything to do with porn. Along the way, he ends up becoming a crime fighter in an in-universe version of Defictionalization, and defeats his enemies by shooting them with a ray gun that forces them to orgasm on the spot. The movies become so popular that there's a line of toys made based on them. And we see a young child playing with one of them.
- Genius Bonus: The fact that Joe Young is so set against premarital sex, especially with someone other than his fiancee, that Maxxx Orbison accomodates this by using a "stunt cock" for the sexual acts, is a source of humor in the movie. It may seem like it's "ha-ha, look at the conservative Christian who's passing up the chance to get laid", but those knowledgeable about the Mormon Church and its beliefs would know that this is due to the Law of Chastity. Most Christian denominations, branches, and offshoots that support sexual purity until marriage/chastity just have their preachers cite various biblical verses to support their admonitions to avoid fornication, adultery, and masturbation. But the Mormon Church is unique among these Christian-derived sects in that they have a rule specifically telling their members to only have sexual relations within the bonds of matrimony.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Ron Jeremy cameos as a supervillain who entraps a woman into having sex with him. Towards the climax of the movie he's also complicit in forcing a woman into doing porn. In 2020 it was revealed that Ron Jeremy had a history of raping and sexually abusing his co-stars.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The mature-age porn actress brags about how she can take 4 penises at once. Maybe she was the star of Backdoor Sluts 9?
- Iron Woobie: Joe is coerced into being a porn actor despite his reservations by an unscrupulous director who adds so much fine print to their verbal contract, effectively making him a sex slave. Nevertheless, he's still a skilled martial artist who becomes a force to be reckoned with once he's pushed hard enough.
- Moral Event Horizon: Orbison has Joe's fiancee Lisa kidnapped and threatens to make her do a porn scene against her will. For such a tongue-in-cheek movie, this is a surprisingly horrific moment. Makes his comeuppance all the more satisfying.
- Special Effects Failure: They just didn't care about making the vast majority of the effects look convincing, though it could be argued it's a case of Stylistic Suck. For instance, in one scene G-Fresh is thrown onto a table by a group of angry thugs, and it's clearly an unpainted dummy dressed in his clothes.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: The main theme to Bon Jovi's "You Give Love A Bad Name".
- Values Resonance: Orbison is little more than a white slave profiteer hiding behind the veneer of being a porn director. Post MeToo, his loathsome qualities have only become more pronounced with comparisons to Harvey Weinstein being all too easy to make.
YMMV / Orgazmo