- Awesome Music: The theme for the first third of Stage 4, the Final Boss theme and Warrior's Journey, the credits theme.
- Game-Breaker: Berserk mode. Zaku becomes invincible and gains a lot of power and range, such that bosses can be torn apart in instants. Being damaged before activating berserk mode will lower the power meter and disable it, though, so the player must play the levels carefully if they want to trivialize a tough area or boss.
- Good Bad Bugs:
- During the forest level, if you pause the game while a jumping ninja is coming into the screen, he'll fly way higher once you unpause.
- The snake robot boss is skippable. The game doesn't keep you from walking outside the screen and entering the next area.
- Polished Port: The GoG.com release has better controller compatibility, updated visuals, and gameplay tweaks. The Steam version also received this upgrade later.
YMMV / Oniken