- Accidental Innuendo:
- The cow-milking game is a gold mine of this, given how the motions of milking a cow's teats (and causing them to produce white liquid) rather clearly resembles something else.
- This video by SiIvaGunner paints the soda shake game as another example, simply by censoring the bottle in the tutorial video and adding the Loud Nigra sound effect once the bottle pops.
- Critic-Proof: Despite the less-than-complimentary response from most reviewers, the game sold pretty well, being the second-highest selling title in the system's launch window after The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
- Memetic Mutation:
- Virtually every preview of the cow-milking mini game will include a nod to how suggestive and awkward it is.
- "$50 tech demo"Explanation
- Signature Scene: The Cow minigame, due to all the memetic comparisons to having A Date with Rosie Palms.
- Spiritual Licensee: Due to the game not only being a minigame collection, but also being very weird in terms of overall content, it's often compared to the WarioWare series.
- Tainted by the Preview: When it was confirmed there would be 28 games in total, fans wondered whether or not that number of games is suitable for that price. (Despite this, nearly everyone agrees it should have been bundled with the Switch, though Reggie Fils-Aimé has stated that doing so would only increase the cost of the system.)
YMMV / 1-2-Switch