- Foe Yay: Henderson and Hastur's reincarnations, Eli and Heather.
- Heartwarming Moments: After Henderson's Last Stand, Henderson and Will basically left everything to Jimmy and Kary in their wills, giving the young couple a head start in life. In response, Jimmy and Kary paid to give Henderson and Will a nice funeral, despite Henderson saying to "throw me in a bag and take me to the dump, no one will care that I lived or that I died." Even WMH was moved.
- Memetic Badass: He is, after all, the only person in history to win Call of Cthulhu.
- Moment of Awesome: Hell On Ice, WHM's favorite Old Man Henderson story, in which Henderson kills Hastur. PERMANENTLY.
- Never Live It Down: Probably in retaliation for causing the death(s) of his character(s), "Nowhere" revealed that WHM bought St Anger.
- Signature Scene: Henderson grabbing a shotgun, kicking down the door to the Disciples of the Yellow King's church and bellowing "MUCKLE DAMRED CULTI! 'AIR EH NAMBLIES BE KEEPIN ME WEE MEN!?"
- Too Cool to Live: Rest in peace, Henderson...
- Or... so we believed. Enter Eli Burning...
YMMV / Old Man Henderson