- Face of the Band: Paul Kuhr, who's been the only remaining original member.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: A huge chunk of the bands fanbase is from Europe, so much that most of their bigger tours took place in those countries rather than their home of the US.
- Narm: A lot of their clean vocal sections, due to how melodramatic Paul Kuhr's lyrics come off as during these passages.
- Tear Jerker: "What Could Have Been", which was written after Paul Kuhr's wife had a miscarriage.
- According to a 2014 interview, the band was performing a concert in Brazil when a fan came up to Paul with tears streaming down her face during one of the intermissions. She approached Paul to let him know how deeply she connected with the band after seeing them. Turns out her husband had recently died, and he happened to look just like the band's guitarist Vito Marchese.
YMMV / Novembers Doom