- Acceptable Professional Targets: Cat neutering seems to get this treatment, though considering the lack of sanity from the people opposed, one can't be completely sure.
- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: Luffy and Zoro's battle of the beards at the end of Episode 4. Not that it's particularly unusual by this series' standards, but most of the show's other weirdness is at least somewhat relevant to the plot.
- Bizarro Episode: Episode 5, a Crossover with Code MENT that somehow manages to be ten times as trippy as both shows put together. It was so bugfuck insane they later did a second episode 5 and relabeled the first one as "fanfic mode."
- Cross the Line Twice:
- Taco day. It's both horribly disturbing and hilarious with the payoff.
- Episode 8 Spectacular starts with Luffy painting horse dicks all over the ship. From there, the episode continues on rather normally (for this series's definition of normal, at least), but after The Reveal at the end, things take on a more disturbing (and hilarious) turn in hindsight.
- Episode 9 introduces us to Sanji by having him shit in someone's soup after a complaint that it was too cold. He then proceeds to shit on his girlfriend and show us how to make some of his famous fart cuisine.
- Zeff cutting off his leg? Horrifying. Him blaming it on little Sanji because of his contagious retardation going up it? Hilarious. Zeff cutting off the wrong leg anyways? Hysterical!
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Episode 9 had Don Kringle and his elf threaten to have two Second Christmases should Sanji lose his fight. Later, Purple Eyes accidentally deleted the episode and had to upload it again, meaning we got two Second Christmases anyways.
- Heartwarming Moments: In stark contrast to the original video, Kaya and Usopp seem to be a genuine couple in the canon version of Episode 5.
- "Holy Shit!" Quotient: More like What The Fuck Quotient, but it's pretty damn high.
- Mohji has a spastic colon.
- "I'd suck a fart out of her ass!"
- Episode 9 gives us both Sanji shitting in a customer's soup and his lengthy description on how to prepare fart salad.
- This Is Your Premise on Drugs: One Piece on a mixture of cocaine and acid and god-knows-what (probably meth), but it's pretty damn funny. The "real" version of episode 5 is that same concoction, but on a hangover.
YMMV / None Piece