- Cult Classic: Amongst wrestling fans.
- Foe Yay
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Watching Rip punch the hell out of a Scary Black Man gets really, really awkward in light of the audio transcript of a racist tirade from Hulk Hogan released in the summer of 2015.
- Ham and Cheese: Having fun, Tom Lister?
- Brell is almost as over the top as Zeus.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In the movie, a rich media mogul attempts to sign Hulk Hogan, which fails. In real life, Hulk Hogan would later sign with a rich media mogul that also happened to own WCW.
- Moral Event Horizon: If Brell didn't cross it when he tries to have Samantha raped, he's utterly, irredeemably over it when he sics Zeus on Rip's brother, beating him so badly he needs a wheelchair afterward.
- Narm: Quite possibly one of the Narmiest movies ever made. Pretty much the only reason to watch it is for the Narm Charm.
- Zeus' constant screaming
- Rip managing to burst through the top of a limo like an explosion (leading to the infamous "dookie" scene)
- The ridiculously over-the-top final fight.
- Hogan's never been the best actor in the world, but his snarling and grunting in some parts of the movie border on cartoonish.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Brell and his TV station competing against the WWF in the movie is pretty similar to Ted Turner and WCW competing with the WWE in real life.
- One-Scene Wonder: Stan Hansen AKA the guy who makes fun of Brell's minion's "teenie weenies".
- Snark Bait: Again, amongst wrestling fans.
- So Bad, It's Good: It's really hard to take this movie seriously, especially in today's more postmodern Professional Wrestling circles.
YMMV / No Holds Barred