- Awesome Music: The opening. It should be noted that it was one of the only Super Sentai theme songs to play in the respective tribute episode for Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.
- Base-Breaking Character: Sandayuu Momochi, with some fans appreciating and others despising his mentorship skills.
- Ear Worm: The opening: "''KakuRanger, ni~nja, ninja!""Are wa nan-nan ja? Nanja, nanja?
Nin-Ninja, ninja, ninja!
KakuRanger, ninja, ninja!
Ninja... Sentai... KakuRanger."
- The ending qualifies too:"Doro-doro-dororon, shuri-shuri-shuriken
- The ending qualifies too:
- Evil Is Sexy: The Flower Kunoichi Gang.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The opening theme's line "Nin-Ninja, ninja, ninja!" has "Nin-Ninja" sounding an awful lot like "Ninninger".
- Jerkass Woobie: The Monster of the Week in episode 3 genuinely liked Jiraiya and was sad when his new friend betrayed him. It gets even worse when we see him being treated like crap by everyone in the cab beforehand.
- Mexicans Love Speedy Gonzales: Jiraiya's very well liked in America. No points for guessing why.
- Paranoia Fuel: A lot of plots involve the rangers minding their own buisness, when they get tricked into traps set up by the Yokai. Not to mention a lot of Yokai hide themselves as normal humans, then reveal themselves after the team is stuck in a bad situation. You can't even trust normal looking humans...
- Retroactive Recognition: Kane Kosugi has moved on to Hollywood after this, starting from the US-made Ultraman Powered (aka Ultraman: The Ultimate Hero) and appearing in movies like DOA: Dead or Alive (being Ryu Hayabusa no less) and battling Jet Li in War.
- The Woobie: You WILL feel sorry for Sekai in #7.
YMMV / Ninja Sentai Kakuranger