- Ensemble Dark Horse:
- Barely Alive Troll, who should have died by the end of the scene, lived because some of the readers decided it would be more entertaining to have him escape and repeatedly try to draw him back into the plot. This is a minor example.
- Nepeta herself is one of the minor, yet popular, characters in the original work. This adventure came about in the first place because of a comment by Homestuck's author about how minor her role was.
- Funny Moments: [S] Nepeta: Wess dance that door open.
- Decima: Distract Tezumi.She appears to have been made for this specific purpose and the notion that she would somehow lose focus right in her moment of triumph and is she TEXTING?
- Decima: Distract Tezumi.
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: Vriska is rather more likeable here, mostly because, while still mean-spirited, she hasn't become evil yet. It helps that she doesn't hog the spotlight in everything, too.
- Saved by the Fans: The whole reason that Zander and Scoria made it out of the second Colony Raiders match alive.
- Barely Alive Troll is a sillier example.
YMMV / Nepeta Quest 2011