- First Installment Wins: Of all the movies, this one is considered by many to be their very favorite, even after the release of all the others so far. It's so popular that often times this is the only movie that Fan Fic writers adapt for their stories.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Naruto's line "Man, I don't know where you got your taste in men, Sakura, but it stinks," which Sakura gets hilariously mad about. Well, considering what we saw in Shippuden and Boruto, he's not wrong.
- Heartwarming in Hindsight: In one scene Naruto gripes about how he awesome his life would be if he could save a princess. Well, not only does he save one in this movie but he also saves one in the The Last: Naruto the Movie and that princess, Hinata, becomes his wife.
- Informed Wrongness: Yukie's reluctance to return to the Land of Snow is actually understandable once you learn about her Dark and Troubled Past and her Evil Overlord uncle, even more so when he slaughters La Résistance midway through the film (after which, she even tells everyone else to leave before the same happens to them)... yet Naruto and co. still deride her as a cowardly pessimist. Really, if not for the good guys' lucky breaks at the end, she would've been 100% Properly Paranoid.
- Narm: "Doto" sounds like Dorothy's dog as well as a popular 80s band.
- Visual Effects of Awesome: The animation quality is astounding compared to most episodes of the main anime series.
YMMV / Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow