- Game-Breaker: Mike and Speedload Power-Up. The primary handicap for Mike is that he only has two shots and a relatively slow reload time. Speedload allows you to reload almost instantly, giving an ultra-fast character with the best melee in the game a powerful and reliable ranged weapon to boot.
- Henderson in the hidden missions is overwhelmingly powerful by design.
- That One Achievement: Getting the 16-kill streak bonus objective without getting hit in the last stage of the main game, Best Served Cold, is pretty frustrating, considering the sheer number of enemies.
- The final stage of the DLC requires the player to navigate the entire map, get a kill streak, and finish in a time limit all while the final boss is chasing you around.
- The Wiki Rule: Right here but in a high need of Wiki Magic.
YMMV / NOTAHERO