- Ear Worm: They have a few. For example: "Bob," "Franco Unamerican," "Wore the Soles Out of My Party Boots," "It's My Job To Keep Punk Rock Elite," "Seeing Double At the Triple Rock," "Leave It Alone," "Dinosaurs Will Die," "Linoleum," "Murder the Government," and "The Brews."
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Back in 1991 nobody expected the swine/avian flu and the mass hysteria that ensued. Suddenly "Just The Flu" wasn't that ridiculous anymore...
- Hilarious in Hindsight: "We threw gasoline on the fire and now we have stumps for arms and no eyebrows." So even NoFX can't not get injured by a freak gasoline fight accident.
- Tear Jerker
- Politics aside, the narrator of "Franco Un-American" sounds pretty distraught about how his years of apathy allowed the world around him to become so much worse. The line "I don't wanna be another I-don't-care-ican" sounds like him reaching a sad epiphany, and a promise to himself that he's not going to sit by and let these things happen any longer.
- "Whoops, I OD'd," from the same album, is heartbreaking in its emotional intimacy; inviting the listening public at large into such an intensely private moment of personal tragedy. The fact that the question of whether or not the narrator actually survived is left open and unanswered, compounded by the ambiguity of us not knowing if he immediately woke up, or if he spent a year in a coma, before finally giving up, makes it all the more intensely personal for the narrator, and all the more luridly, Hitchcockianly voyeuristic for us, the listener.
YMMV / NOFX