- Crosses the Line Twice: Vic finding out that he could potentially die on his mission? Not very funny. Him finding out because Dr. F was giving him a eulogy speech during TOBOR's diner grand opening with explicit detail about how he could get blown up? Hilarious. Even more? If you fail Vic's socialization, you will also tell him he'll most likely die still in you're cheery socialization animation.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Leaf is very popular.
- Game-Breaking Bug:
- Downplayed. Buddy has this one glitch where there's an exclamation point above his head and it just stays there forever.
- There's a few glitches where you get a scroll, then you have to decorate a house, but you already decorated the house without using the furniture from the scroll. This might make it impossible to complete the scroll.
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: In the original game there was just nothing to do. Here, you have a bunch of quests.
- That One Level: Herding creatures. It's very easy to get them stuck on things and very hard to herd them out. Especially when you have to herd Trevor.
- The Woobie
- Rusty who is extremely lonely and resorts to stealing to have fun.
- Petal who has to deal with Leaf all day and is worried about the state of her island in the beginning of the island quest.
- Zombie Carl who has nothing going for him in life, or death. The only good thing he has is a shiny key he holds that you need to progress the story. Luckily, you can make it better for him by sprucing up his dreary graveyard.
YMMV / MySims Kingdom