- Awesome Music: The theme song.
- Ear Worm: The theme song is very catchy.
- Foe Yay: Tigger admits to being able to see inside Rabbit's kitchen from his house in one episode. Rabbit isn't exactly pleased to hear this.Rabbit: I have better things to do! Gardening! Cleaning! And putting up curtains so Tigger can't see into my kitchen anymore! *Storms away*
Piglet: I think Rabbit's a little cross...
- Tigger also calls Rabbit "Ra-Ra" several times during the series.
- In one episode, Tigger goes to Rabbit's house to hear through the door, "WE'RE THROUGH!"Rabbit: I never want to see you or your stripes again!
Tigger: What did I do?
- Turned Up to Eleven in Tigger & Pooh and a Musical Too. When Rabbit is declared mayor of the Hundred Acre Wood, he decides to limit Tigger's bouncing to 30 minutes a day and forces him to wear special anti-bouncing shoes the remainder of the time. The depressed Tigger takes to following Rabbit around the Wood, dogging his every step.Rabbit: Tigger, why do you keep following me around?
Tigger: Well, what else am I supposed to do?
Rabbit: Something! Anything! B-but you can't follow me around all day! (Tigger continues to follow him.) Tigger!
- Mondegreen: Closed-captioning in the first season and on some DVD releases gave a line in the theme song as "With so much in the world to discover." The line was actually "With so much in the Wood to discover," the Wood specifically being the Hundred Acre Wood.
- Replacement Scrappy: Darby is a Replacement Scrappy to Christopher Robin. Although he has made an occasional appearance in the show, Darby has mostly taken over his role... which has not made her popular among fans.
YMMV / My Friends Tigger & Pooh