- Best Known for the Fanservice: The game is well-known for characters who shamelessly (or not) flaunt very revealing costumes, such as Bunny Girl Rin, Joker Buro, Maid Marija, Magical Girl Marija, Little Devil Marija, and The Girl In Black Marija.
- Goddamned Bats: Hammer enemies come from a very awkward angle and it's hard to judge whether they are ground or air enemies until it's nearly too late.
- One True Threesome: Rin/Buro/Majira seems common to many fans.
- Scrappy Mechanic: The game lets you sync your player data between different devices on the smartphone and Steam versions. Unfortunately, purchases (DLC in particular) don't sync between the Steam and phone versions, meaning that if you want to take full advantage of PC-phone synchronization, you'll have to double-dip on the game.
- Theiss Titillation Theory: Maid Marija is known for her stage clear animation, in which she holds on to the neckline of her dress because she already has a lot of cleavage showing.
YMMV / Muse Dash