- Alternate Character Interpretation: Hatou herself. Given her multiverse theory and her many, many versions of herself in those parallel universes, she could be interpreted left, right and center and you could come up with all sorts of ideas on what she is actually like.
- As for the "current" Hatou... a friend who is, understandably, shocked that Yukari dies and wants to do whatever she can to help? Or someone who has taken the The Dulcinea Effect too far and needs to let go?
- Epileptic Trees: Susceptible to this due to its Mind Screw nature.
- Fridge Brilliance: In Chapter 17, Yukari talks about how nobody can share another's perceptions, explaining that Hatou couldn't possess her or Alice because nobody else can ever see the way she sees. The entire story has been told from only Hatou's POV, meaning we only know the story from her perspective.
- Jerkass Woobie: Tenjou, after you learn about her backstory.
- Alice can also be said to fit this.
- Moral Event Horizon: Hatou definitely crossed it, when she starts resorting to murder beginning with Alice in one iteration in order to keep JAUNT agents from coming after Yukari. It only gets worse from there.
YMMV / Murasakiiro no Qualia