- Hilarious in Hindsight: Waldo transforms into a 3D Mickey Mouse in order to escape and not be caught. Nearly a decade later and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse comes out. Coincidence?
- The Scrappy: Waldo C. Graphic, in-universe and out.
- Take That, Scrappy!: The Muppets aren't thrilled to have Waldo around. Swedish Chef takes so much pleasure in shooting Waldo.
- Uncanny Valley: At the end of the show, Kermit comes toward the audience on a firetruck's ladder. The thing is, he's obviously being remote-controlled here because his mouth doesn't close all the way and his movements are pretty stiff. It's so prominent you can't really ignore it, and it's kind of unsettling.
- Values Resonance: The show's riffing on the "cheap 3D tricks" and overuse of CGI in 3D movies has only become more relevant in the modern era of CGI-heavy 3D blockbusters.
- The Woobie: Bean.
YMMV / Muppet*Vision 3D