- Crazy Awesome: All of the characters. They're complete and utter Cloudcuckoolanders and we wouldn't have it any different.
- Moe: Everyone is very cute except C.L.O.N.C.
- The "Fantastic Voyage" Plot in "20,000 Leagues Under the Fur". Made worse by the "snot goblins" and the fact that Glumps were in Elder Furi's body.
- One of the ingredients of the shrinking potion is troll snot.
- The names of several of the foods, including Gloop Jelly Beans, Crispy Bat Wings, Cup O'Gloop, Cube O'Gloop, Slop, Goo-berry Muffins, Barf-mallows, Scummy Bears, Puddle and Pond Pops, Essence of Gloop and Chocolate Coated Broccoli.
- The two evil clouds from "Gust busters". One of them is a one-eyed, frowning cloud of an off-putting brown-green colour that has drippy bits coming off the bottom and is said to smell so bad it puts you to sleep. The other is made of jelly and is less gross, but together, they make a really gross cloud-monster. He has a green beard, three eyes, stink lines and his body is the same brown-green colour.
- The storyline that focused on a giant monster named "Icky" who was covered in green gloop and the users had to clean it up. Despite this, his face did look kinda cute.
- The poop that can be found on the ground in one of the magazines.
- Ugly Cute: Jibbly the Dearly Departed Nibbly.
- The Woobie:
- All Moshlings that get mistreated by C.L.O.N.C.
- Nimbus the cloud when you have to make him angry.
YMMV / Moshi Monsters