- Author Avatar: It'd be easy to look at Craig, the writer/compiler and then Tyler and assume he was a self-insert. It doesn't help when Craig keeps posting images of himself dressed as Tyler.◊
- Moment of Awesome: Adrestia using Life magic to turn her arm into that of a bear to rip apart a training dummy.
- Cargo Ship: The first ever morphE fan-fic was a slashfic of Billy's sweater and Tyler's shirt.
- Draco in Leather Pants: Amical has become one from the looks of the comment section. He works hard to please.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Adrestia.
- Epileptic Trees: Regarding the self-described "succubus" and Horned Humanoid Laura, thanks to the Shared Universe of the World of Darkness having quite a few beings that could claim the title, ranging from benign to Blue and Orange Morality to Always Chaotic Evil.
- Heartwarming Moments: Asia breaking down in tears and smiling for the first time during her 3 page phone call with Ken.
- Hollywood Pudgy: Flux. To the point that most people assumed she was not female in her first appearance despite the text box outright labeling her as such.
- Mind Game Ship: Billy/Amical.
- Like You Would Really Do It: Amical shoots Thatcher in the head...next comic, he regains control of his temper and uses Shifting Sands to undo it.
- The Un-Twist: A familiar looking sprite appears in the prologue with the knife wielding woman. The dream sequence reveals it to be Tyler. Which was so obvious that people assumed it was a red herring.
YMMV / morphE