- Crazy Awesome: Sidney Burns and his booziness were what got this whole mess started, have continued to propel him through much of the story, and is actually a vital part of his character. The fact that the booze is self medication to keep the trauma of several months being a prisoner of war from turning him into a rage filled monster only makes it more awesome. Of course, there are a few side effects.
- Funny Moments: A good example of one of the many that occur: Operation: Goth Bomb.
- Heartwarming Moments: There are oh so many, but use the end of Issue 2 as a baseline for all of the heartwarming that follows later on.
- Moment of Awesome: For an excellent example, look down at Curb-Stomp Battle.
- Moral Event Horizon: The Big Bad Bengal crosses this very quickly after his first appearance in the comic, by first murdering one of the popular characters, then heartlessly destroying the Chekhov's Gun Reset Button that could have undone that murder less than a minute after. It's also quickly revealed that he's the one who raped Mika.
- She was no more than 15 when this happened. He also beat her badly enough to put her in a year-long coma.
- The Woobie: Mika.
YMMV / Mob Ties