- Awesome Music:
- Cry for the Devil: In the short story "The Devil Is Just a Tired Human", the Devil is disgusted by humanity's moral vileness after living amongst them and observing them for 500 years. He bemoans how the purpose of his existence was merely to come to this conclusion, and wishes something would change.
- Heartwarming Moments: The protagonist gives the lonely old lady the doll parts so she finally has a friend.
- While it's more cute than anything, in the Red Planet area if you turn to look at the frog creature on the rocks you can wave at it. The protagonist even hops a bit to wave over the rocks. Aww.
- Nightmare Fuel: Any dream that involves evading monsters who can kill the protagonist in-dream, causing them to wake up.
- Tear Jerker: The ending
- The Woobie: The protagonist becomes this once their past is revealed through their troubled dreams.
- True Art Is Angsty: Not only does this game have gorgeous graphics, but its storyline involves a lot of pathos as well.
YMMV / Miserere