- Archive Binge:So you want to watch the start of Mindcrack all the way to where it currently is? Here's the start. Better be prepared to watch over 400 videos
- And this is only for Guude's videos. Several other members of the server have uploaded well over 100 videos.
- Adaptation Displacement: The server has been completely eclipsed by Hermitcraft. You won't even catch people saying "Mindcrack Clone" to describe video servers anymore. You'll catch them saying "Hermitcraft Clone".
- Elimination Houdini: in UHC, Baj, debatably. In Season 3, he was one of the last contestants eliminated, despite wasting a good quarter of his time failing miserably to grow wheat.
- Growing the Beard: Season 6 of Ultra Hardcore was viewed by several contestants, chiefly Pause, as superior to prior seasons as more contestants get the hang of PvP and grow bolder (and more successful) in seeking each other out, leading to a marked increase in the number of combats.
- Ho Yay: Guude and BdoubleO are often joking about how much they love each other. Not to mention the Team Canada bromance of Pause, Beef and Etho. And now we have Pause and Milbee, of whom Beef is not at all jealous.
- B-Team. B-Team. B-TEAM.
- Kurt and Zisteau, aka Team Single Malt Scotch.
- There are tons more examples, with new ones being formed around even the most current UHC teams.
- Memetic Mutation: Beef has no legs.
- Pause taking many vacations.
- Guude being nervous.
- Nightmare Fuel: This tweet from Guude.
- Mis-blamed: Played with. On one hand, Nebris's record collection, which got him his reputation as a cheater, was all farmed legitmately, despite Guude's accusations. On the other hand, he gleefully admitted to using a piston duplication bug to give himself tons of diamond blocks, which is a more clear abuse of the rules.
- Shocking Elimination: In UHC Season 5, Kurtjmac, who nearly won Season 3, led his team to victory in Season 4A, acted as superb bait in Season 4B, and has generally established himself as one of the most skillful contestants, is eliminated due to a glitch before he even meets another player.
- In season 10, Anderz, generally considered one of the most skilled players, is eliminated by Kurt, who didn't even have enchanted armor. This was due to his insanely good sword, the likes of which players rarely get in UHC, and getting the drop on Anderz.
- In season 11, special guest Dinnerbone, one of the main developers of Minecraft, is eliminated in just over ten minutes by Docm 77.
- In season 14, Etho, generally considered one of the best PVP-ers and UHC-players in general, is the first to be killed. By Vechs. Who played UHC for the first time. And is also one of the most giggle-prone people on the server, with the Mumble plugin that allows players to hear anyone with locational sound.
- Woobie: Shree at times, as he left the server due to feeling like he didn't fit in. Here's an example.Shree: Am I being excluded from something?Guude: You were too late.Shree: Figures.
- Then, even though he got on over a half hour later, Pause was welcomed to join in the game.
YMMV / Mindcrack Server