- Awesome Music: Although the game itself is mediocre, the song Determined Destiny is actually really good.
- Narm: The soldier from the intro:"SO THIS IS WHAT MIND DOES TO PEOPLE? I DIDNT THINK- ARRRGAH!"
- Porting Disaster: In the year it took for the PC port to be released, they did absolutely nothing. The frame rate is locked at 30 FPS, there are no resolution options (if you run fullscreen, it stretches the vita version's native res), and controller support is spotty, requiring the use of a 3rd party software to work properly.
- So Okay, It's Average: The general opinion is that it's not exactly bad, but nothing special either.
- Spiritual Licensee: There's a variety of reasons why it's been compared to the Persona series.
- They Copied It, So It Sucks!: The game has been called a blatant Persona 4 clone, down to multiple characters being obvious Expies of characters from said game (and some of them even have the same VA!)
- Design-wise, Kei, Leo and Sana are very similar to Hiro/Hibiki, Daichi and Io from Devil Survivor 2.
YMMV / Mind Zero