- Ending Fatigue: The final route drags on for so long, it's probably going to be 1/3 of your total playtime.
- Suspiciously Similar Song:
- The "Mochi Shop" track seems deliberately designed as an Up to Eleven example, cycling through soundalikes for the Ocarina of Time shop music, the Mii Channel music, the Pokémon Center theme, and some Undertale leitmotifs. Though, it all makes sense if you happen to know that the game's creator Ahmaykmewsik is an avid contributor to SiIvaGunner.
- On a (presumably) less deliberate note, "Too Intense Beat 2" sounds really similar to the Danganronpa title theme with a calmer section that sounds like the Super Mario 3D World theme's melody.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: With such an on-the-nose title and premise, the game seems like it's going to be a parody of Doki Doki Literature Club! (and other viral "meta" games), but aside from a few throwaway comments is mostly a straight Follow the Leader.
YMMV / Meta Ware High School Demo