- Awesome Music: Every single track from the first game is insanely catchy:
- Cult Classic: The series still has a following to this day, in part for being a 90's Full Motion Video-based game that's actually fun to play, but mostly due to Christian Erickson's lovably smarmy portrayal of Lance Boyle.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: It's amazing how similar the humor in MegaRace is to the humor in Portal.
- Just Here for Godzilla: MegaRace 3 is worth playing if only to watch Lance Boyle.
- That One Level: Level 8, Particle, in the first MegaRace.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks!: The third game plays like F-Zero X. Not many fans are pleased.
- WTH, Costuming Department?: By MegaRace 3, Lance's style has gone from "wacky, colorful game-show host" to "lost a bet with Max Headroom."
YMMV / MegaRace