Meg and Dia
- Eclipsed by the Remix: The DotEXE dubstep remix of "Monster", which mainly uses the chorus, is far more popular than the original.
- Sequel Displacement: Our Home Is Gone (independently released, 2005) is usually forgotten in favour of Something Real (Doghouse Records, 2006).
- Signature Song: "Monster"
- Tear Jerker:
- "Yellow Butterfly", "One Sail", and "Monster", among many others.
- "Kiss You Goodnight" is about spending time with a cancer patient during their last hours, so naturally is this.