- Crazy Awesome: Közi. His music, his behaviour, the way he can wear the most ridiculous things and somehow manage to make them look perfectly OK... It all fits. It's also arguable that the band in general is this.
- Internet Backdraft: If you bring up Gackt's departure without being extremely careful, you could cause World War III. Implicating another member or insisting that Gackt WAS the band are examples of what not to do if you wish to avoid this.
- Nightmare Fuel: Mana, to some people.
- Scapegoat Creator: After Gackt's departure, many people began to think of Mana as an egotistic, jealous, slave-driving control freak who had forced Gackt out of the band over something stupidly petty. Mud very much stuck in this case and these days, whenever someone he's working with leaves or a band on his label splits up, people instantly point the finger at Mana and assume he's to blame.
- Alternately, with Mana fans this is inverted — many view Gackt as an egotistical, jealous, petty It's All About Me diva vocalist who chose to leave the band out of some petty disagreement with Mana and because he wanted his career and his money for himself alone. This impression seems to be the one that has withstood the test of time to some extent: Few bands involving Gackt have stayed together without major delays or a dramatic falling-out.
YMMV / Malice Mizer