- Alternative Character Interpretation - Something that tends to happen when a writer gets the character completely wrong, resulting in arguable hilarity:
- What if Kangaskhan was actually an Abusive Parent?
- What if Ghetsis's cane was actually a magic wand?
- What if Dio Brando used the Stone Mask to turn people into vampires so he could wage wars between their zombie minions and his for his own amusement?
- What if Frank Underwood had the power to make people agree with him by giving them $10?
- What if Von Karma flung the corpses of murder victims at his opponents?
- What if Krow took steroids?
- What if Slowpoke was fast?
- Memetic Mutation:
- Growing the Beard: The strong emphasis on creativity over plausibility came about halfway through MYM 3.
- Also, newcomers now get... warmer receptions, than they did in days past.
- Misaimed Fandom - The community takes Brawl in an entirely different direction than the engine was ever built for.
YMMV / Make Your Move