- Awesome Animation: Despite having came out in 1998, the game still looks quite good for its age with a lot of detail in its stages.
- Cult Classic: It's a very hard to find game, but loved by arcade goers for its charm, unique premise and visual spectacle.
- Nightmare Fuel: The bad endings reek of these. D for the whole image of Mommy and Marrow laughing in the sky as carnage unfolds around Roy's hometown and C for the ambiguous fate of Alma and the game cutting to the end title card as Mommy triumphantly crows about having "The Power of History in his hands!" with Roy left tied to where he is, unable to do anything as they warp away.
- That One Level: The Future level is one due to how many obstacles the game throws at you. Some practically right after the other that makes it near impossible to avoid.
- Uncanny Valley: Some of the facial animations are a bit..off. Particularly on Mommy and Marrow.
YMMV / Magical Truck Adventure