- Acceptable Targets: Young entitled fans tend to be a common target for ErikErik, in the voice of a kid: Oh my God, my fucking game froze! Goddammit Treyarch! This game is so bad, it's not like it's day one of the beta at all! Fuck's sake! I paid good money for this pre-order, that's a solid 5 dollars, I could've bought a Kit-Kat for that! Fuck this! I'm a entitled little prick and I want everything that way I want it! Right now!
- Archive Panic: Due to uploading every Tuesday, Wendsday, Thursday, and the weekends, this results in a ton of uploads, making it a challenge to catch up.
- Awesome Music:
- For a while, Breakdown VIP by Noisestorm was Erik's outro theme, to positive reception.
- In Erik's Black Ops 3 videos, High Roller (Dodge & Fuski Remix) by Pegboard Nerds was used as the new outro theme, and boy, is it awesome.
- Now, with Erik's Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered videos, the song is now "BAMF" by Pegboard Nerds, with approval from fans.
- Base-Breaking Character: Erik's cousin Timmy can be this. As shown on this video, you either love Timmy or hate Timmy.
- Erik's Fiance Kayrina has recently become a huge polarizing one, see Broken Base below.
- Broken Base: How Erik's relationship came about with Kayrina. One side had shown disapproval with the 2-3 months together before he proposed to Kayrina while a vocal minority don't seem to be inconvenienced by this. Erik putting Kayrina in almost a third of his recent uploads doesn't help matters.
- The drama lead to a boiling point in July 2018 when Eight Thoughts posted his thoughts on the whole relationship and his suggestions. Erik responded by blocking him along with anyone else following him along with those that are unaware of Erik's existence. This action in particular made some start to resent Erik.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PS4 messages videos are bound to have those moments, ranging from "I WILL RAPE YOU IN YOUR SLEEP", "HIT ME WITH THAT WET DICK DADDY, OAAAA!", to "What do you call a 7-year old with no friends? A Sandy Hook survivor."
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Family Friendly Brayden, due to his wacky humor and as well as being a jab at YouTube's advertising guidelines.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: The references to Kim Jong-Oink and comparing China to North Korea in the Call of Duty Online videos became more cringeworthy when the China-Hong Kong conflict arrived. What makes this worse is that Blizzard, half of Activision (the publisher for the Call of Duty series), censored a Hearthstone player that supported the Hong Kong protest, resulting in major backlash against Blizzard.
- Harsher in Hindsight: In RIP Xbox One, Erik states that he will only make a video focusing on the Xbox 360 when "the legend actually dies", previously referring to the indie game market place being shut down, and Xbox 360 multiplayer days being numbered. Then came the announcement of the productions of said consoles...
- Padding: How some felt about When You Can't Afford New DLC..., due to Erik longing a jokeFor those unaware for 10 minutes.
YMMV / M3RKMUS1C