- Author's Saving Throw: It's unknown whether or not it was intended, but after multiple (joking and serious) complaints at the Robin/Lucina sideplot, Elf responded by pairing the two in a very conclusive chapter, using an unexpected character (Cordelia) to do so. So far, it's been fairly successful, propelling Cordelia to Ensemble Dark Horse status.
- Broken Base: The pairing of Robin/Lucina. Some people are content to see the author tease the pairing and are perfectly happy, if somewhat impatient, to wait for it to be played out fully, while others claim the story is being negatively affected by its presence and would rather see other characters like Kellam or Henry take center stage.
- The final chapter of the Festival of Naga arc is related to this, as some claim that the inevitable outcome Robin and Lucina not winning due to Laurent's machinations was too easy to expect.
- This, of course, is no longer an issue, considering Cordelia paired the two together in the end.
- Laurent himself, due to his role in the above.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Reflet, to the point people have clamoured for her to appear in Weiss Reacts, the author's main fic that is confirmed to share a universe with Lucina Reacts. Her child, Todd (or Male Morgan) also is this to a lesser degree.
- Henry, as in canon.
- Walhart, due to being Rated M for Manly and being The Comically Serious.
- Surprisingly, Kellam. It helps that he seems to be the Only Sane Man and shown to be more of The Ace than Cordelia.
- Cordelia herself, as in canon. It helps that she's a fairly understanding friend in the story, and ended up being directly responsible for ending the UST between Lucina and Robin.
- Aversa's daughter and Tiki's son, revealed in The Stinger for Bed Time Story, Part 4 have been fairly well received as well.
- Fan-Preferred Couple: Lissa and Maribelle. Also, the main couple, Lucina and Robin.
- Rather comically, Chrom/Robin due to the Harems chapter, and Gangrel/Emmeryn due to their future child showing up.
- Libra/Tharja is this as well, especially with recent revelations on Tharja's part.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Tharja's silly obsession with Robin becomes this after The Reveal that Robin was one of her first friends, and Tharja desperately craves affection as a result of lacking anyone she can call a friend.
- It's the Same, Now It Sucks!: One common accusation towards the later chapters playing the same tropes over and over. However, the author has promised to remedy that, using techniques practiced over in Corrin Reacts.
- Magnificent Bastard: Todd has a reputation as this. His mother, Reflet, is even better at it than he is.
- Laurent had one after outgambitting Todd during the Festival.
- Cordelia, of course, trumps all of them. She managed to get Chrom, Reflet and Maribelle to work on the same plot together- to get Robin and Lucina to confess their love. Not only does she then have a back-up plan, she manages to pull it off anyway and get them to confess.
- Memetic Badass: Reflet. It helps that of all the people who perpetrate antics, she is the only one who has them ever succeed and only be interrupted due to Tharja the first time, and Laurent the second time.
- Moe: Lucina, even more than in canon. Especially when dressed in skimpy clothing, rather ironically.
- Also, Ricken, due to his Woobie status, Lucia/Past!Lucina and Noire, at times.
- Romantic Plot Tumor: Lucina and Robin's relationship, although this was only prominent in recent chapters and rendered null due to the ending of chapter 43.
- The Woobie: Ricken. Thus far, he's been blackmailed by Todd, revealed to have an unrequited crush on Miriel, been killed off in a story the protagonists read, and just can't seem to get any taller despite his best efforts.
- Hell, Lucina, if only because she's a victim of so many antics. That and the poor girl just can't seem to admit she loves Robin...
- Fiora, Emmeryn's daughter by Gangrel from another timeline. The girl has a similar backstory to Lucina herself, only with the caveat that she cannot use the Falchion. Then she finds out that in the timeline she landed in, her beloved father is not only responsible for severely injuring her mother, but considered a mad tyrant by Chrom, her uncle in her home timeline. Luckily, Lucina snaps her out of the resulting Heroic BSoD.
- Jerkass Woobie: Tharja. It's implied, even as a child, she was ostracized for being weird, turning her into the Creepy Awesome Yandere of Plegia. Then, when the Shepherds recruit her, most of them, Robin and Libra excepted, avoid her. Robin, however, treats her with such respect that she can't help but fall for him, before realising too late that he'd already fallen for Lucina. Her antics attempting to kidnap Robin are a direct result of her desperate attempts at keeping Robin for herself in order to gain the affection she craves.
YMMV / Lucina Reacts