- Contested Sequel: The second film has its fans but it's also seen as inferior to many.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: John Travolta and Bruce Willis are best of buds here. In Pulp Fiction a few years later, not so much.
- Nightmare Fuel: Courtesy of the sequel.
- Retroactive Recognition: General George Hammond informs Molly that she's pregnant.
- Sequelitis: The first movie was a commercial smash and moderately well-received critically (including two thumbs up from Siskel & Ebert); the more outlandish sequels, very much less so to diminishing returns on both fronts.
- Tear Jerker: This scene. Also doubles as a Heartwarming Moment.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Kids?: The films are about talking babies (and talking dogs in the third case). They're commonly shown on family-friendly networks, but they're full of adult humor and weren't made for family audiences.
YMMV / Look Who's Talking