- Alternative Character Interpretation: Is the Love Triangle between Akiharu, Selnia, and Tomomi valid, or is Akiharu just the prize in another competition between the girls? Selnia's affection for Akiharu is legit, no question, but Tomomi's insistence on a date with Aki plays seems more like an experiment, and she's clearly enjoying Selnia's suffering in the background.
- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: Toichiro's scenes are treated like this in-series.
- Ho Yay: We see some of this going on in a Deserted Equipment Storage Room in episode 4. Granted, the school does have only four guys.
- Magnificent Bitch: Tomomi. She tends to withhold vital information regarding the situations Akiharu gets into until the last second, just to see him squirm.
- Moe: Like the series or not, one cannot deny the art style is impossibly cute.
- Nightmare Fuel: The various looks on Tomomi's face during her "5-second-scary-face" thing. It's creepier than it sounds.
- So Okay, It's Average: The anime, at best. For the most part, it's not too offensive, but it plays harem tropes as straight as possible, the conclusion is vastly unsatisfying, and every running gag is run into the ground before episode 5, ending up on the other side of the earth by the show's conclusion. Even the fanservice is boring.
- Uncanny Valley: One might wonder where did all the girls' pupils and noses (in en face shots) go.
YMMV / Ladies Versus Butlers!