- Ear Worm: Every song in the film.
- Idiot Plot: No one tries to stop the Dalton from murdering nine people until the end and seems to honor the will that tasks them to. Of course the most savvy characters probably know that the Daltons are Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain and might be amused more than worried.
- Luke has his reasons and for him it is easy to disarm them, once those reasons (getting the money sent to the orphanage) become realised. Without him though, the body-count would have been most certainly been higher, barring the victims wily enough to outwit the Daltons themselves.
- Values Dissonance:
- Lucky Luke is still seen smoking here, a habit he would quit nine years later in the comic books and didn't showcase in the 1980s Hanna Barbera animated series.
- Also Ming Li Foo and Snake Feather are racial stereotypes that come across as a bit more uneasy nowadays.
- On the other hand they are among the more capable targets for assassination and Snake at least gets the upper hand on the Daltons without even needing Lucky Luke's intervention.
YMMV / La Ballade des Dalton