- Creepy Cute:
- Dusk, Spice, Bhaddie, Midnights family, and the Spooky Club dolls.
- Nightfall gets heavy metal corpsepaint as his color change.
- Spicy Kid has dark eye circles, bat wings, and a lip ring. His pet hamster, Spicy Ham, has bat wings as her color change.
- Leather has a rib cage as his color change. He is also loosely based on Edward Scissorhands.
- The Bigger Surprise box comes with two skeleton masks.
- Sleepy Bones wears skeletal pajamas. Her big sister, Chillax, has earrings that look like something out of a Tim Burton movie.
- The fact that the infant/toddler characters are in Stripperific outfits and wear fishnet stockings and leather can be very offputting to some.
- Some of the color changing dolls get flowers where their nipples would be.
- The boy dolls are anatomically correct.
- The outfits have hospital gown-esque slits on the back. It gets worse when you realize most of the dolls dont have painted-on leggings.
- Country Critters blacklight surprise makes her look like roadkill.
- Lil Thrilla comes with a brain-shaped purse.
- Many of the dolls pee.
- Some of the pets fart bubbles.
- The litter boxes have doll shoes and accessories hidden in them. The lid can be removed to stamp poop shapes into the litter.
- The Hair Vibes dolls come with removable hair plates that attach to their Velcro brains.
YMMV / L.O.L. Surprise!