- Alternative Character Interpretation: Kilian does this for every single character in his videos.
- Crosses the Line Twice:
...but the point of this video wasn't to improve the quality of video games, it was to make more money. How do other industries do it?
- Hardest Besiege Levels: Kilian passes a minefield level by adding frontward-facing water cannons. His description of the event is "What if we treat the bombs like protesters?"
- A joke that goes this close to the line but doesn't actually cross it comes from Best Theme Park Ever, where one of his ideas is a snow-covered electricity-themed park. He speculates on what he would name it* , but cuts himself off before he finishes.
- How Not to Save the Gaming Industry's final joke:
I've been researching this for the past month, and I've finally come up with a solution that can not only save game companies millions, but also mature the industry. Guys, we need child labor.
I stole one two weeks ago, may have knocked over some other candles in the process, but the fire department got there quick so no worries.
- Crab Expert Prepares The Perfect Crab is filled with this, but one that stands out is how Kilian got a candle from Notre Dame:
I was tired of the sun. Always blocking me while I'm on the computer.
- He went on to post a picture of his Pepsi boiled crab on reddit, where someone asked him "why?". Kilian's response?
I wanted rain and I thought the best way to do that was to make god cry.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: For whatever reason, GRONGO! appears to be incredibly popular on Kilian's official subreddit.
- Foe Yay Shipping: In "Garbage Guide To Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth", Kilian opens by stating his belief that the whole war was an attempt to cover up Sylvanas and Alduin's obvious love affair.Kilian: "That boy is into dead sugar!"
- Genius Bonus: Kilian loves him some history jokes, including obscure ones.
- In "Is Waluigi and Peach the Same Character [sic], he claims that if the Waluigi-Peach team from Mario Party 5 refered to their status as siblings (It Makes Sense in Context), it would have said "Perfect Couple", showing a picture of infamous fictional inbred royal Joffrey Lannister and infamous real life inbred royal Charles II of Spain to illustrate.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: During his Smash Ultimate video, Kilian decides to use "Megalovania" as the background music when the level 2 Pichu-bot decides to get a second wind and promptly trashes Kilian. About six months later, "Megalovania" would be added to Smashs actual soundtrack.
- The Scrappy:
- Kilian accuses Junkrat of being this.
- He really doesn't like Khadgar, mainly because he can't keep the Dark Portal closed.
- In the Mass Effect recap, Kilian notes this to be the case for Kaidan Alenko - so much so that, when it comes to a Sadistic Choice between saving him or Ashley, Bioware considers his survival rate to be "in the negative. They expect people who didn't play the game yet to pick Ashley." note
- In Super Mario Bros. 2, Kilian states "Toad is a worthless" and "Mushrooms are for eating".
YMMV / Kilian Experience