- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment:
- Bizarro Episode:
- "Keiki's Huge Christmas Epic" qualifies, except for the part where Miss Munupi gets Killed Off for Real. The same chapter reveals that the events rarely affected the main continuity because the whole "Epic" took place in an Alternate Universe.
- Any issue with Darcy the vampire exceeds the boundaries of reality even further than usual.
- Genius Bonus: The title of "Haole Berry" translates to, "Caucasian Berry". That description matches special guest Mulberry Sharona pretty well.
- Harsher in Hindsight:
- "Take Your Keiki to Work Day" has Marie ramble on at one point about how Geena Davis once visited her restaurant, and then express joy at the sight of Davis finding work again. Peter even acknowledges in a text box on the bottom of the screen that the gig Marie referred to, Commander in Chief, didn't revitalize Geena Davis' career as well as initially hoped (she won an Emmy for the role, whereupon ABC promptly stuck it to the show).
- "The Angry Beefer" ends with a Flash Forward revealing that eventually, Blip.tv went offline. Consequently, all the videos at TGWTPRH disappeared, except for the few that the website's fans downloaded and re-uploaded. All this started coming true in August 2015...
- Shocking Swerve: Word of God says the vampirism-related revelations in "Beefer Madness" came as a result of the fact the story just happened to run into the Halloween season.
- Tear Jerker: See TearJerker.Platypus Comix
- Wheelchair Woobie: Amara, especially during "Freewheeling".
YMMV / Keiki