- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: Max morphing out of Kazaam's glass full of water. This is never mentioned or explained so we pretty much have no damn idea how or why it occurred.
- Also, the flying French toast.
- Funny Moments: Max wishes for a LOT of junk food, and the first thing that falls out of the sky is a measly little cheeseburger."That's it? A Happy Meal?"
- Memetic Molester: The genie lies in bed with Max, bathes in front of him, and then kisses him on the face by the end of the film. Mind you, this is a 7'1" man and a young boy.
- Memetic Mutation: LET'S GREEN EGG AND HAM IT!
- Moment of Awesome: There is one and only one awesome scene and that is Kazaam beating up the bad guys towards the end.
- Moral Event Horizon: Malik pushing Max down the elevator shaft, killing him.
- Nightmare Fuel: Kazaam a 7'1" man with a terrifying Slasher Smile chases Max, a little boy, across New York. See also Memetic Molester above.
- So Bad, It's Good
- Unfortunate Implications: As The Nostalgia Critic acknowledged, maybe a better choice of words should have been made by the screenwriters when they had a white person claim that he "owns" a black man, whom he expects to perform favors for no compensation.
- WTH, Casting Agency?: Shaq as a rapping genie? Seriously?
YMMV / Kazaam