- Ensemble Dark Horse: Private Bannick, originally a nameless anthro-tiger police private introduced to exposit at one of the first crime scenes. Appears in three more scenes as of Scene 30: first, acquiring a name almost two years later after being tapped to check through the archives for Professor Jaiva; second, being among the team tapped to back up the Captain and Harry at the Ulfor's; and third, during the fight scene after Tyro busts open the Ulfor's front gate. Originally invented to act as "A. N. Police Officer", but has proved to be quite charming even to the author.
- Nightmare Fuel: so many examples. The whole idea of Kaspall is terrifying.
- Kaspall includes this in a story for children, Lampshaded here. And why are the characters asking about that story? Because the monster is coming to life.
- The welcoming pamphlet contains this: Once you have left the building, the O.W.R. takes no responsibility for your health and / or safety. We advise keeping your doors locked, though we cannot guarantee this will make any difference. (!) The police can be contacted at any time via mirror-view, please scream to be connected.
- This page: You will be judged
- The Veritarc, oh so very much.
Back to Kaspall.