- Fridge Brilliance:
- When digging up the info of Wizard and Beast, one has to wonder why The White Wizard was never mentioned. He doesn't want anyone finding out about himself. This actually makes for good foreshadowing.
- How many strokes are there in the letter Z? Three, which is practically an Arc Number in this movie.
- Gokai Silver and Gavan Type-G were having a hard time against Ikadevil and his gang until Gokai Red showed up alongside the other Gokaigers. They were all seen running on foot instead of making a dramatic entrance from their Gokai Galleon. They most likely returned the Gokai Galleon to the past for their past selves to use which is why they ran on foot and Gai wondered where they went. On the other hand, it leads to a Fridge Logic or headscratcher as Captain Marvelous stated that they were there to save Gai's planet Earth again like as if they left without Gai's knowledge which is why he wondered where they went and the Gokai Galleon is most likely offscreen.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In the previous movie, Hiromu clashed with Decade who can have access to past Kamen Rider powers. In this movie, his actor Suzuki Katsuhiro voiced Decade. In a future Kamen Rider series, Katsuhiro became an actual Kamen Rider known as Kamen Rider Quiz in which the main protagonist too has access to past Kamen Rider powers.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot:
- The Space Ironmen showing some degree of respect and honor for Geki for him saving them, while not exactly wasted, could've been used to make them heroic like their original countparts. Instead they just get offed by Space Ikadevil.
- Like in the first SHT movie, the Gokaigers use the Metal Hero Keys. However, instead of fighting as those Metal Heroes to defeat the aforementioned Space Ikadevil, they do the exact same thing as last time and use them as keys for the Gokai Galleon Buster. What makes this worse is that this was the first time that many of those Metal Heroes had appeared on screen since the end of their respective series; at least we had already seen all of OOO's combos fighting together in one of the movies for the series.
- Unexpected Character:
- Jiraiya, Jiban, Draft Redder, Janperson, Blue Beet and B-Fighter Kabuto. As only the Space Sheriffs appeared in early promotional material, and the title of the movie is Kamen Rider × Super Sentai × Space Sheriff: Super Hero Taisen Z rather than Kamen Rider × Super Sentai × Metal Heroes: Super Hero Taisen Z, it was assumed that the Space Sheriffs would be the only Metal Heroes to appear. This marks the first appearance of other Metal Heroes besides the Space Sheriffs after the Metal Heroes revival started in Gokaiger vs. Gavan.
- Turns out that they are in fact the Gokaigers, who changed into Kamen Rider OOO forms last time.
- While nothing is confirmed yet, the Net Movies feature a copyright mention of Marvel Comics, which might indicate an appearance by Supaidaman himself.note
- What an Idiot!:
- Geki, while it's true that Wizard and Beast use magic, an ability that you were told by your boss the leaders of Space Shocker have, they have never even left Earth, and your enemy is a group called Space Shocker.
- Similarly, the same goes for his boss, Retsu "the first Gavan" Ichijouji. And unlike Geki, Retsu never gets to redeem himself in this film. (Thankfully, we see Retsu again in a later film and he's cast off the giant Jerkass Ball and Idiot Ball that these films always require someone, if not everyone, to be shackled to.)
YMMV / Kamen Rider × Super Sentai × Space Sheriff: Super Hero Taisen Z