- Funny Moments: Rasyid often lets his mouth get the better of him when he's talking about relationships, but probably the most spectacular example is when he accidentally lets slip that he's a Harem Seeker. In front of several women he barely even knows at that point.
Narrator:The seemingly adult Taki Asuka is apparently fangirling me . ME, of all people, how the hell does this happenI felt two soft somethings on my chest Giggity. Wait, not now brain!Narrator: But titties!Narrator: Not like this!Narrator: Me? Dammit, why the hell am I arguing with myself
- Some of Rasyid's mental arguments with Riku - or, more commonly, with himself can end up like this. One notable example of what happens when this Covert Pervert gets Distracted by the Sexy:
- Heartwarming Moments: This moment from chapter 6. May also double as a Moment of Awesome in its own way.Rasyid: "In the name of Allah, I swear I will not let myself be consumed by the darkness, and I will protect everyone's smile... Yours is my number one priority. So please... won't you show me that beautiful smile of yours?"It felt like hours to me, but Asuka slowly showed me that smile of hers. I could see a bit of redness on her face, whether it's because of her crying or me calling her beautiful, it doesn't really matter...
- Just Here for Godzilla: for some readers, the fact that it's a Kamen Rider Kuuga fic is enough incentive to read it.
- Magnificent Bastard: Daguva, who is 1) working off the same meta-knowledge that Rasyid is, and 2) can actually pull off using the same general plot outline.
- Moment of Awesome: in episode 5, Rasyid finally achieves the Heroic Resolve to obtain Mighty Form, and then teams up with the Precures to give an epic combined In the Name of the Moon spiel to the bat Grongi, and then working with them to kick all kinds of ass, all set to "Red Desire", an insert song from the Kuuga television show.
- Nightmare Fuel: Daguva. Just. Fucking. Daguva. For starters, there's the scene in the prologue, where he goes from being a harmless model figurine to a full-sized flesh-and-blood creature, openly pondering whether or not to go ahead and kill the scared kid with the Arcle belt hovering in front of him, before then deciding to go ahead and start another Gegeru in the new universe that he and Rasyid are being sent to. And when Rasyid attempts a Badass Boast that he'll come at Daguva in Kuuga Ultimate Form like Godai did, Daguva just laughs and remarks how Rasyid isn't a badass with incorruptible pure pureness like Godai was.
- So Bad, It's Good: the occasional awkward English in text and narration note can actually add a bit more charm to the fic and make it more enjoyable to read. Ditto Rasyid sometimes delivering spectacularly cheesy hero speeches.
YMMV / Kamen Rider Kuuga: Rising unto the Stars