- Complete Monster: Ten-Faced Demon Gorgos is the leader of Geddon and a brutal sadist with a taste for human blood—which gives him power—and giving ironic deaths to his own Beastmen. A subordinate to the Garanda Empire, Gorgos initially operated in The Amazon and burned a tribe alive in search of the GiGi Armlet before following hero Daisuke Yamamoto to Japan. Aside from targeting Daisuke's friends, Gorgos punishes those who dare to fail him, through such means as burning; consumption by vampire bats; and exposure to the sun. After kidnapping several students from an elementary school, Gorgos has them tied to the ceiling and tortured with hot gas. Growing bored of drinking men's blood, Gorgos sends the Beastmen to capture young women, and later children, for him to drain their blood. Capturing a human criminal, Gorgos turns him into the Ant Beastman, praising him for his violence even after he had attacked his own allies. Before his ultimate defeat, Gorgos invaded a local university and slaughtered multiple people with acid.
- Crazy Awesome:
- Amazon punched a monster's head off once.
- Hell, Amazon in general, especially compared to every other Rider.
- Moe: The fandom considers Amazon to be one of the cutest Riders, both in and out of suit, despite the Bloodier and Gorier nature of his show. Yep. Took Up to Eleven in Kamen Rider SD and certain other spinoffs where all Showa Riders get Super-Deformed.
- Narm: It's difficult to watch the aforementioned final battle without being reminded of the Black Knight.
- Newer Than They Think: Some of Amazon's early signature attacks didn't have names at all (obviously, because he didn't know Japanese at that point); only the Daisetsudan (Big Slice) was properly named after he learned the language. The Jaguar Shock and Monkey Attack didn't actually get proper names until 2009's All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, where voice actor Tomokazu Seki ad-libbed them during Amazon's fight against Decade.
- Vindicated by History: Though not one of the more popular Rider series in its own time (in no small part due to its Bloodier and Gorier nature), in recent years, Amazon has seen a lot of attention from Toei, becoming a huge plot point in Kamen Rider Decade and recently getting a reboot series in Kamen Rider Amazons.
- Special Effects Failure: Quite a few of them, but probably the biggest is when Amazon fights Snake Beastman on a log-ride. He's clearly grappling with an empty monster suit.
- Also the main villain is just laughable.
YMMV / Kamen Rider Amazon