- Crazy Awesome: "Yami no Uta", "Mata Kaze Ga Tsuyoku Natta"...
- Heartwarming Moments:
Were laughing, lets keep laughing.Well cut a path in this sea of tears.Were going to the future.Were going to the future.
After whispering goodbye softly,Lets meet again tomorrowSaying strange, isnt it?And smiling
- "Hikari Furu", despite its nostalgic sound, is talking from both Madoka and Homuras perspectives about how even though you cant see me, Ill be by your side and because youre here, Ill protect this world.
- "Snow Falling"
- Both Wakana and Keiko calling Hikaru strong.
- On their 2014 Live Tour, Wakana started crying near the end of Alleluia, which brought the rest of the audience to tears. Keiko came up to check on her, and sung with her arm around Wakanas shoulder.
- Les Yay: Some promotional pictures/calenders/pamphlets have featured one of the girls putting her hand on the shoulder of, leaning on, placing her head on the shoulder of another girl. In blog posts there is the occasional holding of hands and hugging, as well as their interactions in interviews and talking about each other in solo interviews highly. With a lot of affection in photos done by Keiko, people have started to think shes the harem queen.
- Memetic Mutation: Keiko and her harem
- Wakanas love for sharks
- Moe: All members count, but especially Hikaru.
- Narm Charm: Some of Hikarus movements in concerts.
- Some of their choreography. Special mention goes to the beginning movement of Kyrie, which involves the girls waving their arms around like octopi.
- One True Threesome
- Tear Jerker: "Seventh Heaven", "Hanataba", "Kichigo no Shigemi ni", "dolce", "Alleluia", "Ashita no Keshiki", "Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete Iku", "Door", "Gloria", "Snow Falling", etc...
"Last summer I talked about it with the other members. When I did everyone cried They said Thank you for talking about this with us. So then I thought that I was glad I did talk with them. Being in Kalafina is a source of strength for me. My thinking has changed so that I believe the reason Im able to continue to sing is because everyone is here."
- In Wakanas solo interview she told the interviewer that she thought of quitting the band because of how scary it was singing live, and started to cry.
"It was the first time I had felt so discouraged. I thought, I hate this! I couldnt cope with a situation where I was being left behind."
- And in Keikos solo interview she started to cry as well when she talked about how she felt she was holding everyone back because she couldnt read music and apparently "couldnt sing."
YMMV / Kalafina