- Alternate Character Interpretation: Batman. Either a hero who wants to prove his worth to the Justice League since he has no powers or an egotistical jerk who intended to take the Injustice League out himself to prove how better he is.
- Draco in Leather Pants: Cheetah and Ultra-Humanite are very sympathetic villains when you look closely at their characters.
- Evil Is Sexy: Star Sapphire, Cheetah, Shade, Copperhead, and even Luthor are all attractive.
- Fanfic Fuel: Since Batman has now been shipped with both Wonder Woman and Cheetah, many have started to write stories about a love triangle erupting between the two rival couples.
- Foe Yay: Batman and Cheetah have a major scene interacting with each other that ends with the two sharing a passionate kiss.
- Jerkass Woobie: Cheetah is probably the most sympathetic villain among the Gang since her main goal is to earn money to fund her research to become normal again.
- Memetic Mutation: Fans have branded Batman a furry because of his moment with Cheetah
- Moral Event Horizon: Lex Luthor crosses it by sentencing Cheetah to death. Fortunately, she is spared from death thanks to an animation error.
- Ship-to-Ship Combat: The Batman/Cheetah ship is up against the ships with Wonder Woman and Catwoman.
- Shipping Goggles: Batman and Cheetah have gained a ship thanks to the two sharing a kiss together.
- What an Idiot!:
- What did Luthor really think would happen carrying around a radioactive rock!? He attempted to justify it as "Kryptonite only harms Superman", but that's no reason he couldn't have taken sensible precautions (like keeping it in a shielded container the way Batman does).
- While in prison, someone thought it was a smart idea to put Lex Luthor next to Humanite, a fellow genius supervillain. Did the guards not put two and two together on how that would be a bad idea!?
- It's another case of alternate character interpretation. Did they really miss that point or were they screwing the rules for money? Luthor might have decided from the very beginning he wanted a fellow genius supervillain to join his team.
- Luthor generally ignores the advice of the Joker despite the fact that their greatest success (capturing Batman) is entirely because of the Joker. As a result, Batman completely destroys the Injustice Gang from within.
Justice League S 1 E 8 And 9 Injustice For All
aka: Justice League S 1 E 18 And 19 Injustice For All