- Awesome Music:
- "Fire Burning" by Sean Kingston plays over the beach party scene.
- "Nothing On You" by B.o.B and Bruno Mars plays when Danny falls for Palmer upon seeing her for the first time.
- A remix of a Bob Marley song mixed together with Soft Cell's "Tainted Love" as Palmer surfaces from the beach in her yellow bikini.
- "Beggin" by Mad=Con plays when Jennifer Aniston's character strips down to her swim suit and goes for a swim.
- "Driven To Tears" by The Police plays over the scene where Danny, Katherine, Maggie and Michael do a Power Walk...only to have a kid burst into the scene and throw his soda drink all over his pregnant angry mom.
- A mash-up of Snow Patrol's "Chasing Cars" with The Police's "Every Breath You Take" plays in one emotional/comedic scene intensifying the love triangle between Palmer/Danny/Katherine.
- Best Known for the Fanservice: The most know scenes of the movie involve Fanservice scenes from Brooklyn Decker rising out of the ocean in a tiny bikini or her Toplessness from the Back when she drops her Modesty Towel in front of Danny. As well as a scene of Jennifer Aniston in a bikini.
- Hollywood Homely: Katherine, at the beginning of the film.
- Idiot Plot: The movie's conflicts would've been resolved very quickly if the characters hadn't kept making matters worse with their constant lying.Roger Ebert: The people in this movie are dumber than a box of Tinkertoys. One fears they're so unfortunate it's not Politically Correct to laugh at them.
- Just Here for Godzilla: As the trailers emphasized, Brooklyn Decker is in this movie, and she is, indeed, hot. Plenty of men can no longer hear "Tainted Love" without thinking of a certain scene.
- The Scrappy: Eddie and Maggie are quite honestly the two most irritating characters in the film.
- Took the Bad Film Seriously: As noted by Film Brain in his review of the film, the only real bright spot is Jennifer Aniston's performance, as she's so down to Earth that it feels like she's acting in another film altogether.
YMMV / Just Go with It