- Heartwarming Moments:
- The ending of "Nice Tiger". Shere Khan reveals that he's been visiting his grandmother and helping her feel comfortable in her home. Hathi sees this and commends him for caring so much for his grandma, and Khan (who is usually a Jerkass with a slight heart of gold) feels good about this good deed.
- The ending of "The Coming Of The Wolves" has the birth of Akela and Leah's pups, and the young parents make the Cubs godfathers for giving them shelter.
- The Woobie:
- Kaa. Watch the episode "Birthday Snake" and you will see why.
- Bagheera also has his moments, too.
- Hathi too, especially during the second season.
- Mungo the mongoose. You know a character is a woobie when they're first introduced sobbing their eyes out.
YMMV / Jungle Cubs