- Arc Fatigue: Like many soap opera strips, plot lines run forever. Even for soap strips, though, Judge Parker pushes this, though not as badly as Rex Morgan, M.D..
- Audience-Alienating Premise: An unintentional example. As The Comics Curmudgeon blog repeatedly notes, a strip about incredibly wealthy, successful, beautiful people overcoming an endless series of petty hurdles and inevitably ending up even better off than before is both astonishingly out-of-touch and boring.
- Author Appeal: Paramilitary babes and impassive, square-jawed manly men, if the art and writing are anything to go by.
- Invincible Hero: Sam Driver and Randy Parker have never suffered a lasting defeat of any kind, in or outside of the courtroom.
- Wish Fulfillment: You'd better believe it. Never does a storyline conclude where the main cast are not left significantly better off than before (and they were very well-off to begin with).
YMMV / Judge Parker