Comic Book Character
- Angst? What Angst?: Despite her many, many, many traumatic experiences, she remains remarkably upbeat. She has strongly implied that this is just a front."I'm just a kid — if I want to pretend like nothin' never bothers me, that's my right as an immature brat."
- Author's Saving Throw: Jubilee's restored mutant powers and cured from her vampirism by Kid Omega's Phoenix Shard in Generation X (2017) was a complain ever since thirteen years since her mutant powers got removed in House of M and later the Curse of the Mutants storyline which turned her a vampire as a Dork Age of the character
- Base-Breaking Character:
- Possibly one of the biggest out of all of the X-Men characters when it comes to fan opinions. She is either widely loathed and considered The Scrappy (specifically a Replacement Scrappy for the much beloved Kitty Pryde) or very much beloved and viewed as an Ensemble Dark Horse. Both sides tend to be equally passionate in their views.
- Her powers are this in of themselves, with many dismissing her as useless while others point out the books have show that she's much more powerful than her fireworks would suggest.
- Fandom Rivalry: For reasons stated above, there are times when fans of Jubilee can get into quarrels with Kitty Pryde fans.
- Friendly Fandoms: With fans of X-23. While Jubilee and Kitty Pryde fans have a bit of a Fandom Rivalry, their fanbase gets along quite well because of Jubes' Cool Big Sis dynamic with Laura, along with a touch of Les Yay thanks to Sana Takeda.
- Les Yay: Gets a bit of this with X-23, thanks primarily to Sana Takeda's artwork in Marjorie Liu's X-23 book.
- Ham and Cheese: Borgia Ginz lives on this. It's impossible to put into terms but everything from his enunciation to appearance to goals put in mind a completely drugged out of his mind Lex Luthor who just killed Superman.