- Crowning Moments of Awesome:
- Crossed with Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: The shows were terrific and all of the Joshi competitors were very warmly received by the crowds
- When Tsubasa Kuragaki had El Hijo del Ice Cream and Archibald Peck in the Torture Rack, commentator and then-CHIKARA Grand Champion Eddie Kingston totally put her over, saying, "I would have tapped out too!"
- Funny Moments: During the trios match on Night III (Manami Toyota/Hanako Nakamori/Sawako Shimono-Aja Kong/Tsubasa Kuragaki/Mio Shirai), Shirai, the least experienced woman (she debuted in 2007) on the ruda team, demonstrated her Genre Blindness by running over and attacking Toyota and then started backing away in a true Oh, Crap!/My God, What Have I Done? moment.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: The Joshi women were very well received by the fans.
- "Holy Shit!" Quotient: Tsubasa Kuragaki making El Hijo del Ice Cream and Archibald Peck submit to a Torture Rack at the same time.
- Unexpected Character: Night III was supposed to have started with the Throwbacks (Dasher Hatfield and Sugar Dunkerton) vs. Los Ice Creams (Ice Cream Jr. and El Hijo del Ice Cream), but Sugar was not there for some unannounced reason. Names were drawn from a hat for a replacement partner for Dasher. Kwang (Savio Vega's masked ninja gimmick from 1994-1995 WWE. References to Kwang and Max Moon [Paul Diamond] are Running Gags in CHIKARA.) was drawn and he was not there. Then they drew Kelly Kelly, who was not there. The third name drawn was Saturyne, who was there, making her surprise CHIKARA debut in only her second match, though someone in the crowd asked, "Perry Saturn?"
- Take That, Scrappy!:The crowd booed when Kelly Kelly's name was drawn.
YMMV / Joshi Mania