- Archive Panic: Try getting his whole solo discography. Now the many collabs with many different artists. Now the jams. Now the songs that were only played live and never had a proper release. Now the demos and outtakes released just on the internet. Now songs that had limited release, like "Ants" and "Outside Space"...
- Crazy Awesome: For someone who's gone through hell and back, he's this.
- Ear Worm: Way too many examples to list here.
- Epic Riff: Again, too many examples.
- Iron Woobie: He went through a lot of stuff, especially on the late 90s: lost his house on a fire, which also took away all of his guitars and many unreleased tapes, fell too deep into a heroin addiction that nearly took his life, had to extract all his teeth to avoid a serious infection... Thankfully, nowadays he is living a happy life.
- Yoko Oh No: How some people see Nicole Turley.
- Especially since she and John are now divorced, and she gets $53k from him each month.
YMMV / John Frusciante